I colored the sketch I did the other day of Drixzy, I’m still working on other stuff. Just wanted to go ahead and finish coloring this.
It is slow at work. Ask me anything and I will respond with the truth! Ic or ooc.
I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box.
Dear person I hate,
Dear person I like,
Dear ex boyfriend,
Dear ex partner,
Dear ex girlfriend,
Dear ex bestfriend,
Dear future me,
Dear past me,
Dear person I’m jealous of,
Dear person I had a crush on,
Dear [insert URL here],
Go for it
I’m late for the thing but the writing needs be what they be. Specify if you want, elsewise I’ll take some liberties on who answers.
So, I might try this again…
Eh, what the hell. My 30 days of character development is done. Need a new thing to do.
this could be fun, I guess
I will do this!
- ½ = How the character feels about people taller or shorter than them
- ± = The character and what they think about math
- † = How the character feels about murder
- @ = How the character appears online
- ¥ = How the character handles money or spends it
- ° = The character’s temperature preferences
- æ = The character and languages (Known or Want to Learn)
- ↔ = The character’s ability to read directions
- ♥ = Character’s preference for relationships (sexuality, type of person, etc.)
- zzz= What time the character enjoys sleep or being awake
- ☂ = Weather the character enjoys
- ♪ = What music the character likes
- ( =①ω①=) = What animals the character likes and if they have a pet/pets
- (・∀・ ) = The character’s emotional state most of the time
- ☆～（ゝ。∂）= How the character greets people
- ⊙﹏☉ = What flusters the character
- (≧∇≦) = What makes the character happy
- (/□＼*)・゜ = What makes the character blush
- (;╹⌓╹) = What scares the character
- （；へ：） = What makes the character cry
- (´ q ` ” ) = The character’s “guilty” pleasure
- （・□・；） = What makes the character uncomfortable
- (*^◇^)_旦 = What the character likes to eat and drink
- ｡ﾟ(TヮT)ﾟ｡ = What makes the character laugh
- (´；Д；｀) = What worries the character
- (⑅ ‘﹃’ ) = What the character daydreams or thinks about
- ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ ) = Friends the character has or would like to make
…this should be good!
worth a shot :)
Eh, go for it. ;)
not that anyone will but why not
Well, ‘dhere’s plenty of places ya’ can meet otha’s! Depends on what sorta folks ya’ wanna meet.
'Dhe busiest places are Orgrimma' and Silva'moon. In Orgrimma', 'dhe Valley of Honor has 'dhe most goin' on, 'specially 'dhe tavern. Lotta Orcs, Trolls, and 'dhe rest. I don't go ta' Silva'moon as much as I'd like ta', but 'dhat seems ta' be even busia', 'dhough it's mainly just Sin'dorei 'dhere.
When I’m not busy off with work, I usually hang ‘round ‘dhe tavern in Orgrimma’. Ya’s more ‘dhen welcome ta’ come say hi and chat if ya’ want! Otha’ ‘dhen me, just don’t be afraid ta’ go up ta’ someone and start a conva’sation. Most folks are usually pretty friendly. ‘Sides, ya’ won’t know til ya’ give ‘dhem a chance!
After retrieving her mail, Zepsi was surprised and delighted to see that she had received a lovely bouquet of assorted flowers. She looked over each one, smiling happily. “Aww… Dhat’s so nice’a Misty! I need ta’ get her somethin’ in return! ‘Ey… Wait… What’s ‘dhis one…” She squinted as she took a closer look, noticing the hidden mimosa. She stared blankly at it for a long while before grinning awkwardly. “Errr… Well… I hope ‘dhat’s… uh… admirer for… uh… just admiration.” She let out a nervous chuckle before mumbling, “Eh, yea’, ‘dhat’s it. Yup.” She nodded to herself before continuing, ”SWELL LADY! We’ll definitely need ta’ hang out more! I’ll visit her in Silva’moon sometime!” She walked back into her house with a hint of a happy skip to her step.
Ninwyn was enjoying the morning, trying to get as much “free time” to herself before her toddlers awoke. She walked out of her house to check the daily mail. Upon getting an assorted pile of letters, notices, and other such items, she saw there was an Amaranth flower, with a note showing it was from someone named Dallanna Stoneweaver.
Ninwyn looked over it curiously, seeming confused, and murmured to herself, “…Dallanna? I’m not sure if I’ve ever met someone named that. But whoever it is, they seem like they may not be feeling the best… or perhaps would want to get to know me?… I’m not sure… Huh.” She let out a quiet sigh as she turned around, carrying the mail, and the flower, back to her house. “Well… whatever it may be, I hope she ends up coming to say hi eventually… It’s a very pretty flower she sent.”